The Xiaomi company within the Black Shark subbrand has released the new game Black Shark Helo smartphone. The device has received a number of improvements in comparison with Black Shark presented in April of this year. The novelty differs from the first model as externally, and in respect of characteristics. Besides, it is the first-ever smartphone from 10 GB of random access memory.
In comparison with the predecessor of Black Shark Helo has kept a case form, and here the design of a back cover has changed: ledges under fingers for the best successful fellow have disappeared. The display has been increased from 5,99 to 6,01 inches, and the matrix is replaced with IPS with AMOLED. There was HDR support.
From features of appearance it is also worth noting LED strips on side sides which luminescence can be adjusted voluntarily through a special application.
The producer has provided a set of program functions, useful to gamers, in Black Shark Helo. The special switch on the left side opens the Shark Space menu with fast access to all games, achievements and statistics. In the Gamer Studio application it is possible to adjust the device productivity, management, broadcast of game process and to limit notices during the games. Also there was a Shark Time function which defines by artificial intelligence and writes down the most high game points.
For fight against overheating in the smartphone the improved cooling system presented by two thermal tubes filled with liquid is installed. On assurances of the producer, it allows to reduce temperature of the central processing unit by 12 °C.
Technical characteristics of Black Shark Helo:
• Display: 6,01″, Full HD+, 18:9, AMOLED, HDR, DCI-P3
• Processor: Snapdragon 845, eight kernels, 2,8 GHz
• Random access memory: 6/8/10 GB, LPDDR4x
• Built-in store: 128/256 GB, UFS 2.1
• Main camera: 12 Megapixels (1,25 microns, f/1.75) + 20 Megapixels (1,0 microns, f/1.75)
• Front-facing camera: 20 Megapixels (1,0 microns, f/2.2)
• Accumulator: 4000 mAh, support of fast charging (18 W)
• Sound: frontal stereoloudspeakers
• Interfaces: USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2,4 + 5 GHz, the X-figurative antenna for the best signal), Bluetooth 5.0
• SIM cards: two, nano format
• Dimensions: 160 x 75,25 x 8,7 mm
• Weight: 190 g.
Black Shark Helo is already available to the preorder in China at the following prices: $460 for the GB,505 version 6+128 of $ for model of 8+128 GB and $605 for 10+256 GB.